Photobucket

Saturday, May 22, 2010

yeehaw!!!!!

Ohhh SNAP!  I have gotten addicted to Call of Duty!  It's bad, I know, but it's so much fun!  One night, Trav handed me the controller after playing for a bit, and though I was reluctant, I gave it a go.  It took a while to get used to the controls, but once I did, I WAS HOOKED!  Anyway, a few mins ago, I played my best match!  I have only had a score in the triple digets 4 times, and tonight's was the BEST!  I had 168 points!  (Only those who have played COD or know someone who plays will know how decent that is) ;)  I'm just so proud, and Travis looked like a proud Papa when he gave me multiple high 5's.

It's weird, but I do enjoy that game :)  It can be frustrating when I "lose" over and over, but when I have a game like I had tonight, oh man!  I hope I can go to sleep.....  I know, I'm a dork, but I don't care!  :)



On a completely different note, I'm teaching my first Sunday School lesson in about a month... trouble is, I have no idea what to talk about!  The theme is "Issues of Faith", and I want to discuss/address questions that I have, personally, had about my faith.  I'm not quite sure how to go about doing this, so if anybody has suggestions or books that I can look at, I'd really appreciate it!



How funny... from Call of Duty to Sunday School... two extremes... haha, oh well!


No comments: