I have fabulous news! I'm only had $2200 left to pay on my Sonata, and our insurance is giving me $15200 for it. After taxes, I'm guessing I'll have $11000 to put toward a new car! I have my eye on a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe or a 2010 Kia Optima. I'm trying to look to the future and need a car that can support a family when Trav and I have kids. As much as I want the Santa Fe, the Optima might be more logical. Either way, I'm getting another car. I loved my Sonata because it was reliable and had great gas milage, so I'd prefer to stay with the Hyundai cars.
Three weeks until our wedding!!! I'm getting excited! I have been trying to not eat as much, and because of it, I've lost 10 pounds over the last few weeks. I'm cutting my portions almost in half, and I can already feel my tummy getting a bit smaller (granted, I'm still a big'un, just not as big!). My dress still fits me like it did when I tried it on in March, I'm breaking in my shoes, and I have almost got my hair style figured out for the wedding! I'm so happy!!!!!
I have more to say, but I need to get back to cleaning the house... less than three weeks til family starts to fly in!!!
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment