I love date night with my Travis! Last night we went to see Harry Potter. It was pretty good, though long. It was nice to get out of the house and get my mind off of things for a while. It's always fun to go out and do something with my man... I'm so lucky :)
I'm FINALLY having dinner with my best girls tomorrow night! (Monday night)... It's funny bc we have to actually PENCIL EACH OTHER IN just to hang out! I mean, if Courtney and Emily are in town, I'm in Arkansas... if Emmers and I are in town, Courtney isn't, and when Court and I are in town, Emily isn't... WE ARE FINALLY IN CHARLOTTE AT THE SAME TIME! haha... I just think it's really amusing...
It's looking like mom may not have to go back to Arkansas just yet. Nonnie isn't acting like the devil (and those of you who I talked to the last time I was in AR know that the "devil" she usually is was NOTHING compared to how she was last time) which is a good thing... at least the nurses at the hospital out there know Nonnie and "like" her lol
In other news, my uncle Bob is having to have major surgery this week/next. I think he has to have one of the arterys (sp) in his neck cleared out on Tuesday, and then open heart surgery the following Monday. He has 9 full blockages in his heart, so bypasses are in order. Keep him and my cousin Sue in your thoughts. This is a difficult time for them, and they can use all the prayers we can give them.
Continue to pray for Nonnie and for my mom. This is all very hard on her, and though she tells me not to worry about her, I still do.
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment