Photobucket

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nonnie... again

She's back in the hospital. This is the third time in two months. And yes, she's still in Arkansas. Mom is gearing up to head back out if she has to... she doesn't want me to go this time, but I may, just to be there for her... though it's up to her.

Nonnie is having a blood transfusion, and is refusing to go back into the rehabilitation facility again. So mom and I will just have to put the fear of God in her... if she doesn't go back to The Maples, she will be put in a nursing home in Charlotte. We can NOT take care of her in this condition... so it's all up to Nonnie.

Mom and I just don't have another 1,000 mile trip in us... two trips in a month and a half is a bit much, but we'll just have to see. We're getting a lot of work done so we can be ready if the time comes.

That's my update. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: