Photobucket

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Abscence!

I haven't been around much, lately.  I've been in and out of town, and haven't had much time to devote to blogging.  I don't know when I'll get back to it, like before, but I'm going to focus on finding a job and getting other affairs in order.

Travis and I are going strong.  We have had multiple discussions about marriage, but I doubt it will happen before 2011.  He has a few things he needs to get straight before I am legally attached to him.  I'm going to try and help as much as possible, bc I want to have his name, dammit!  haha

Mom's other knee is giving her trouble.  She has an appt with her doctor tomorrow, so we'll find out if she needs surgery soon, or not.  Keep her in your thoughts.

I have been writing in a regular journal, bc some of my thoughts and feelings are too personal to post here.  I'm sure I'll make updates now and then, but for the time being, I'm going to be putting this blog on the back burner.


No comments: