Time Smoke-Free: 3 days, 12 hours, 9 minutes and 49 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 53
Lifetime Saved: 9 hours
Money Saved: $11.25
I didn't realize how much I smoked! This will be a good thing for me to do.
Last night, Travis went to the store with me for cold medicine, and I was in a very bad mood (irritable bc of not smoking), and I got to the point where I was saying I wanted a cigarette, I don't care how sick I was! Travis then said something AWESOME! He told me that he wouldn't smoke if I didn't. So, we're both quitting! Granted, he chews, so it isn't that much of a stretch for him to not smoke, but I'm still happy that he's going to quit while I quit.
Travis has been a lifesaver over the last few days! I had mad stomach problems on Friday, but still had to babysit that afternoon, and to top it all off, we were locked out of the family's house! I got the kids off the buss, but no one had a key! I finally loaded them in my car and took them to my house. As soon as we hit the door, I quickly introduced the kids to Travis, asked him to get the TV going for them, and dashed upstairs... tummy issues, remember? So Trav helped me watch the kiddos that evening, and they had SO MUCH FUN!
Saturday morning, I woke up with a massive sore throat. I had to babysit that evening, and after having a meltdown, asked Travis to come help me, which he did. It was a wonderful evening with that family! There's more to it, but I have to go get ready to babysit, so I'll have to post more about it later.
Oh, HAPPY FIRST DAY OF HURRICANE SEASON!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment