Photobucket

Friday, April 8, 2011

Let's DANCE!

Travis and I had our first private dance lessons today, and OH-EM-GEE (yeah, I went there) we had SO MUCH FUN!!!  I used to dance when I was younger (Teen Cotillion and Color Guard, if that counts) and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it!  We did mostly footwork for our first lesson, and Trav picked up on it rather quickly (except for one time when I couldn't look at him bc I would start laughing... he was very mechanical, but it was super cute).  Travis even got to spin me a little!  Now, y'all know I'm not the smallest girl in the world, but while I was dancing, I felt like a seductress... it was a wonderful feeling!  We have even decided to continue lessons after our gift certificate has expired.  It was a fantastic workout that didn't feel like one until we were finished.  We just had a blast!  We are going to have a great first dance at our reception!

No comments: