Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

I officially love Bob Saget

I'm watching the Comedy Central premire of a Bob Saget stand up performance (I think he did it a few years ago, cause I remember seeing it a while back), and omg I'm laughing like mad! I forgot just how twisted that man is!!! Some of you may think less of me for this, but I don't care! haha


In other news, Mom and Trav are meeting my uncle in Nashville tomorrow to bring Nonnie home! They will all be back on Sunday. I'm hanging at home to take care of my animals (T's mom was gonna do it, but she was gonna leave Willie outside all weekend and I couldn't do that to him!) Mama is worried about how Nonnie will behave when she's here, but we will have to see what happens.

Goodnight all! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

He recently did an appearance on Entourage and it was HILARIOUS!! Talking about snorting coke off his girlfriend's butt...etc. It was great. Classic.