My Quit Stats:
1 day, 1 hour, 21 minutes and 34 seconds smoke free.
16 cigarettes not smoked.
$3.75 and 2 hours of your life saved.
Your quit date: 8/15/2009 11:20:00 AM
Woohoo! I have been using www.quitnet.com to help with support of my quit. Mom and Travis have started smoking outside and Trav won't even tell me when he goes out! Thank goodness for my nicotine patch, it's a big help!
Yesterday was my aunt Glenda's birthday party (Daddy's older sister who is in a nursing home) and it was quiet, but fun. She was excited to see me :) I love my Glenda!
In other news, THE ATLANTIC HAS BOOMED! Three Tropical systems now! Tropical Storms Ana, Bill, and now Claudette are in play. Claudette will be making landfall sometime tonight along the Florida Panhandle, so any of my readers who live in that area need to be ready for possible flooding, as this baby has a LOT of rain coming!
That's all for now... I wanted to show off my quit stats :)
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment