Photobucket

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nonnie may be home

Nonnie may get to come home as early as Saturday! I'm really happy about it, but also worried, bc I just hope mom and I can care for her. I mean, Travis already said he'd stay here another week or so to help us, but I'm still concerned.

Mom is gonna check on esavers tomorrow to see if we can fly Nonnie and my uncle out here... if not, we'll do the drop off/pick up in Nashville.

THE RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT WAS AMAZING!!! I had FOURTH ROW CENTER seats!!! I was SO FREAKING CLOSE!!!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them loaded... I was so close that I almost caught one of Joe Don's GUITAR PICKS! It bounced off the guy in front of me, and I couldn't find it after that :(

It was just SO COOL!!!!! Travis and I didn't know where the seats would be. I ordered them through the RF fan club, and had to pick them up at will call, and when I saw what section we were, I didn't think much of it... but when we went in, it had arrows directing people to go either way for my section! Then we got to our section, and our row was way down front... DEAD FRIGGIN CENTER!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!! Travis even admitted to having fun :)

I'm telling myself this was the last show for me, but we'll see how I react when tickets go on sale for the next concert haha...

No comments: