Mom's birthday is coming up! It's October 21. I'm not gonna tell you how old she will be (but she's a month and a half younger than my dad, so if you know his age, you know mom's haha).
In trying to figure out what to get her, I decided on one of two things. Both of the items she really wants are way expensive, so Travis is chipping in with me for her bday gift. I'm going to get the other gift for her for Christmas. I'm not going to tell you what I'm getting for her birthday, in case she reads my blog. She's gonna flip out, though!!!
Daddy is probably blowing a gasket in his niche bc of how much her gift is, but mom has had the worst possible year ever, and she deserves to get something that makes her happy, dammit!!!
I went shopping today. I went to; Bed Bath and Beyond, Old Navy, and Target. I got that Egg Boiler machine thing. Mom was wanting it, and I had a coupon (I am my father's daughter), so I got it. I'm gonna give that to her for her birthday, as well (I'm telling about it on here bc mom already knows about it). I got a few pieces of clothing at Old Navy (I had a coupon), for myself, which was nice. I was going to buy a video game at Target bc it was on sale, but I got there and couldn't remember what game it was, haha, so no video game til mom finds our Target coupon (go figure).
Tomorrow (October 11) will mark one month since Nonnie died. It doesn't really feel like it's been that long, but it has. I do miss her.
Ok, that's all for now :)
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment