Warning, my thoughts are very jumbled in this post. One sentence may not have much of anything to do with the next.
I don't know why, but I have just been so sad lately. The last few days have been hard. Minus Saturday's Renaissance Festival. I miss my Daddy. I miss him more than words can ever convey. I cried Yesterday and earlier today. I don't know why this has hit me so hard, but it has. I'm debating whether or not to do another grief counselling session... "Trust the Process"... The process of grief... One step forward, two steps back... A few good days, a few bad days... Is this how it's going to be for the rest of my life??? I really really hope not. Damn... Dad really is gone... and he's not coming back... I miss him so damn much :(
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment