Photobucket

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feelin like BLAH!

I have been hit with a cold of some kind!  I felt fine yesterday, then woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and slight cough.  I just feel icky!  Seriously, "icky" is the only word to describe it!  I hope I feel better soon... I have to babysit Monday and Tuesday afternoons, I need to be in decent health for that!!!!!  Bah!


On a happy note, we had the first thunderstorm of the spring season Friday night!  I had been feeling a little blue for part of the day (Mom had gone to the beach, Travis was out of town for work, and I got to missing Daddy and Willie), and the funny thing is that as soon as lightning flashed in the sky, my mood went from "almost crying" to "overly ecstatic"!  I'm so weird......

Travis is done with the ACC championship, so he's gonna be home for a little bit.  He's so sweet to me.  I love him like mad!!!!!

Nothing else exciting going on... so I'll just say goodbye :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

The colds definitely come with the line of work. When I was nannying & babysitting, I caught colds allll the time. Little kids are great germ conductors! haha

Feel better!