Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

Early Valentine's Day

Because of our work schedules, Travis and I are going to celebrate Valentine's Day this evening.  We are going to a VERY exclusive resturaunt named "The Pennington Kitchen."  I'm pretty excited, actually.  I have discovered that I love to cook for Travis.  I'm getting better at cooking, and am learning how to balance my time in the kitchen.

Mom is being sweet and is gonna eat her dinner in her room, so Trav and I can have a nice dinner alone.  I do feel so bad that Daddy isn't here with her, but then I remember that they never really celebrated V-Day, so it makes me feel a little better.

For dinner, Travis is going to grill out a london broil with his new grill kit that I got him for Valentine's Day, while I take care of a few sides and bread.  For dessert, I'm going to try something new and fix chocolate fondue.  I'll let you know how it turns out :)

We're probably going to watch the Olympics Opening Ceremonies this evening.  I'm looking forward to a quiet night with my love.

No comments: