Time to begin fulfilling Resolution #1! I'm getting ready to head out to go different child care centers to get job applications! I plan on taking a couple of hours to go to a few key places and this afternoon I will fill out the apps and send them in. I am getting over my anxiety by practicing different scenarios with my Mama Bear, like how to handle things if a center says they aren't hiring ("can I be placed on a waiting list or substitute list?"), which is what the basis of my anxiety, for the most part.
I'm also going to pop over to Kinkos to make copies of my resume on the proper paper, in case someone wants to see it.
Thank you to those who have responded to me asking for help! (Ashley), the advice has really eased my mind a bit.
So, like I always say when I'm about to take on a big task, "here goes everything, and here goes nothing!"
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment