Photobucket

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Thank God 2009 is OVER!  I'm ready for a good year.

Last night was just a time for chillin.  Travis had to work, but got home about 20 mins before midnight, so I was able to kiss my sweetie at midnight!

I went over to Emily and Jan's for dinner tonight.  There were seven of us and we had pork chops, spinach (since she didn't have collards), and black eyed peas.  I've never liked black eyed peas or spinach, but I ate a good bit (since it's a New Year's Day tradition).  I felt so bad because mom ate dinner alone, and I originally had planned to stay home and eat with her, but she actually got upset when I told her I had declined the invite to Emily's, so I decided I'd go haha.

I am hoping that in the year 2010 will bring me a job!  I also plan to quit smoking as soon as I get the stress off.  I'm singing with the choir, and (as you already know) I want my voice to be at its best.  I'd also like to lose some more weight (I lost 25 pounds in 2009), which will be helped by the new workout thing I got for my Wii for Christmas.  I want to branch out more and meet/go out with more people.  I'm already doing more socializing and am becoming friends with people I knew as a child, but lost touch with until recently.

I'm going to love my life and cherish every second I have with my family, Travis, and his family.  I am a very lucky girl, and even though 2009 saw the death of my Daddy and Grandmother, I'm finding the positive in it all and will push forward with motivation and confidence (even though I'm not the most confident person in the world).  Travis is helping me boost my self-esteem, which makes me very happy.

Here's to a better year!

No comments: