Photobucket

Friday, September 11, 2009

E-mail from my mom

This is an e-mail she sent out... see how she said the same thing about Daddy wanting her to stay here???


I am home for an hour...got to take a break....Mom is holding her on. We will know more tomorrow morning. They have put her on a morphine drip to keep her comfortable and have stopped taking vitals so often because it agitates her so much. I know Robert is giving her the strength to keep on because he wants to have a little longer break from the visions of Dixie. 20 years was a long time to have your mother-in-law with you.

I am much stronger now and am dealing with the tasks at hand. It is hard but I can do it. Chuck is coming and I am glad for his sake.

I will let you know how things are going tomorrow.

I am so lucky to have such great friends and family... thank you for the calls, emails, food and visits. They have all helped me grow stronger. That is what Mom would want me to be....incredibly strong , as she was.

No comments: