Photobucket

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More pics

Wow... Trav's hand is lookin ROUGH! Here are some more pics (these are for you, Sue!)

This is from Saturday afternoon at 3:45pm EST:
Photobucket

Sunday at around 12:30pm EST (he had hydrogen peroxide on it, that's why the bubbles are there):
Photobucket

Sunday at 1:15pm EST:
Photobucket

Monday at 2:30pm EST (hydrogen peroxide, again):
Photobucket

Tuesday at 9:45pm EST:
Photobucket


Travis isn't feeling well either. He tried to go to work, yesterday (Aug 31), and he made it for a few hours. Luckily they finished whatever it was they were working on, so he was able to come home around 3-ish, but he went to sleep as soon as he got here, poor thing.

I feel so bad for my sweetie! I'm riding his butt to take his antibiotics properly. I have to set my alarm on my cell phone to help get him some food and his meds. And yes, he is very appreciative (sp) of me. I make him a sandwich, or something, before bed, so he'll have food when he wakes up to take his med... if you haven't guessed, he needs to have food in his stomach first.


I survived today! It was Daddy's birthday, but I managed to make it all day with no tears! YAY ME! Mom struggled, though. :( and it's not helping that Nonnie isn't even trying to get better. She's not doing a damn thing in the nursing home to help rehabilitate herself! Why she does this to herself, and us, is beyond me... UGH! SO FRUSTRATING!


My quit stats:

17 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes and 22 seconds smoke free.
262 cigarettes not smoked.
$63.75 and 2 days of your life saved.
Your quit date: 8/15/2009 11:20:00 AM


This is really hard, and I have moments when I REALLY want a smoke, but I've worked too hard to get to day 18, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that go!

No comments: