Photobucket

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grief Counselling

I begin my grief counselling(sp) tonight. I was originally going because of my Dad, but now Nonnie is gone, as well, so I'm gonna throw her in the mix. I'm still more upset about Daddy, and I feel bad about that, but it's different losing your father than your grandmother.

Oh, Nonnie's obituary ran today, here is the link:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/charlotte/obituary.aspx?n=dixie-lee-quinn-wildy-caya&pid=132731614

My cousin wrote it for us, and we are very appreciative of it (hugs to Sue!).

I don't really have much more to say, but I wish we would bury Nonnie sooner than later. I know she's being cremated, so there isn't a set time limit, but it just doesn't feel right to not lay her to rest asap. I felt that waiting 6 days after dad died to bury him was a long time, but there are talks of waiting til NOVEMBER to bury her! I DON'T WANT TO BURY MY GRANDMOTHER IN MY BIRTH MONTH! That may sound selfish, but it wouldn't feel right.

ugh... mom is too concerned about everyone's schedules... and I understand that, but this is her MOTHER, my Grandmother! WHY CAN'T WE JUST LET HER REST??? I'm getting upset now, so I'm gonna stop typing before I say something I regret.

No comments: