Photobucket

Monday, November 2, 2009

Blah

I'm feeling "blah" today. This morning, I woke up and was in a "screw the world" mood. I know why, but that isn't something worth sharing with anybody but myself.

I gave blood this afternoon. First time in about a year. It wasn't too bad. I'm really tired now, though.

I babysit tonight, so I do plan on taking Mom's Kindle with me to continue reading. I've finished Heat Wave, but don't tell mom that bc I don't want her to know I've started another book on her Kindle haha. She is beginning to think I bought it for myself, which was NOT my intention! I can't stress that enough!!!

I am feeling better, emotionally, though I still have times when I just want to cry. I miss Daddy so much :( This sucks so bad!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hang in there! Still thinking about you even though things have been so hectic up here lately!