I was feeling very left out today, but in the end, it's all good. Mom and Travis went shopping for most of the day. Those of you who know me know how easy it is for me to feel left out. They, appearantly, left the house at 11-ish this morning (while I was at work) and got home around 5. Mom was laughing and making jokes with Trav, which only made me feel worse, but then, mom told me it was because they needed to shop for my birthday, which made me feel a little better, and Trav said he'd explain everything on Thursday, after I've gotten my gifts. So I told myself to perk the hell up, and that was that.
I'm going out to dinner with my Emmers and Courtney tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it :) Then Thursday, Travis and I are going to the Melting Pot! I think Mom and I will be celebrating Friday night.
I'm totally milking this, like Daddy did, making comments like, "but, it's my birthday week!" teehee... yeah, we're just dumb like that.
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment