Photobucket

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A good Birthday

I had a good birthday! Only one wave of sadness over Daddy not being here, but that was when Travis and I passed the hospital on our way to The Melting Pot (no, we didn't throw up this year... we skipped the chocolate fondue, but got a card for a free one whenever we choose).

Here's a picture from right before we went to dinner:
Photobucket

Trav got me a beautiful bracelet and some summer sausage (which I was actually very excited about), as well as the movie "UP", which made me happy! Mama gave me some earrings and a very sweet card. My new phone that I got in September was my big gift.

I got so many Happy Birthday wishes and they all mean a lot to me. It feels good to know that there are people out there who care. Thank you all!

No comments: