Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Submitted my first application!

I got my resume typed up a couple of days ago and got my cover letter written today!  I then submitted an application for Childcare Network to the position of a More at Four Assistant Teacher (working with 4 and 5 year olds).  I love working with the younger ones, but 4 and 5 year old are SO MUCH FUN!  Here's hoping I can get an interview.  I would love to have a good job... and being surrounded by munchkins is my dream job haha!


I'm still searching for other places of employment, just in case this one doesn't pan out.  The hardest part, for me, was figuring out what to put on my resume and then the cover letter was easier than I expected.

Here's hoping I can begin my career in Child Development!  I LOVE seeing children's faces when they experience something new for the first time (sort of redundant, yes?).  It's an amazing feeling to know I have the ability to enrich a child's life.  I'm so hoping for a job in this field!!!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for keeping tabs on me!

Good luck with the job hunt! You'll really be able to enjoy a job in a field you're so passionate about. I wish you were closer so you could be my nanny! haha

Ashley said...

Good luck! I hope your first application is a winner! Don't forget to look at some after school programs at the local public schools. After school coordinators are always options!