Photobucket

Monday, January 31, 2011

Booking Places

Booking a site for our reception is a tad difficult!  I wanted to have the wedding and reception on one date, but the Country Club can't do it until another date (only two weeks after my original date).  My church and the country club are available that day, so all I have to do is get my minister's sign off that he can marry us on the date, then book the church and country club, and the hard part will be OVER!

I just booked a photographer (the same lovely lady who did the pro-shots of me and Trav last spring).  She will do our engagement pictures, as well as wedding day shots.  I'm beyond excited!!!

I met with our wedding planner (aka: my future sister-in-law) on Saturday, and we discussed finding reception sites.  We also talked about a color scheme and flowers.  I was flat out exhausted on Saturday, though, so I wasn't much help.

Last week was the first full week of work and school.  I got up at around 7:30am everyday, and just kept going going going!  I ended up skipping church because I NEEDED to sleep in.  I'm going to try some new techniques to help me go to bed earlier so I can be a bit more rested each day.

I currently have the adorable 2 year old beside me, which makes me smile.  She is just a big ray of sunshine!  It's hard to believe she will be 3 in a couple of months!!!

Ok, I lost my train of thought... I'll just say, "bye" for now...!!!

No comments: