Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Procrastination

This is me procrastinating.  I have to finish an assignment for class tonight, but I can't stop thinking about my wedding!  Travis and I are thisclose to having a date set!  I booked the church, yesterday, for our preferred date, but now we have to reserve a rehearsal dinner place and reception location.  Once those two are set, we will announce our wedding date!

I sat down with Trav and my Mama, last night, to discuss wedding things, and we ended up talking for over an hour!  I have "homework" to do before I meet up with my future sister-in-law, who will be our wedding planner.  I have some ideas of how I want the wedding to be, so I'm making lists of ideas!

I began walking again, yesterday.  I put Little Man in his stroller and walked for about 30 minutes.  When I got back, I did sit-ups while holding him up so it gave the illusion of him flying, which made him giggle.  I also lifted him up over my head, which gave my arms a good "bench press"-type workout!  I'm embarrassed to admit that I am quite sore today!

It looks like Travis may be getting a job!  I don't want to go into details, but let's just say that I am so happy for him!  It also means we are READY to begin our lives together as a duel-income family.  We have talked about staying with my mom for a couple of months while we save money to buy our own place.  I certainly don't want to stay with my mom for long, but I'm just happy to know we have somewhere to begin!

I feel so lucky to have an amazing fiance (I LOVE saying that!) and supportive mom.  My life has never been better!  I do miss Daddy, but I know he's smiling on me and will be on the other side of me when I walk down the isle with my uncle.

No comments: