Photobucket

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding

I'd heard that planning a wedding was difficult, but man... We've only been engaged 4 days, and I'm already feeling the strain and pressure of wedding planning!  I'm not taking it too seriously, just tossing ideas now and then, and most of them sound good in my head, but horrible when spoken!  There are only a couple of things I am completely certain: the location of the wedding and who will perform the ceremony.

For now, I'm going to make lists, jot down ideas, and wait til we can actually plan the wedding.  We have a ring, but it's just the diamond and a setting.  We plan on going to jewelry stores on Friday to find the best price for setting and sizing, so I can finally put it on my finger.  That is what I want more than anything right now.

No comments: