Photobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

Decorations and Christmas Gifts!

Mom and I just had a morning full of shopping. We went to Garden Ridge, Peppermint Forrest, KMart, and Pier 1. We got a new tree (prelit), as well as a new piece for my Christmas Village!!! It's a BBQ Resturaunt *insert giggles from my cousins* The reason I got that is bc I LOVE bar-b-que and also bc that's pretty much all we ate while I was in Arkansas :) I'm always so excited to get a new village piece, and since Mom isn't going to put out her village this year, mine gets to dominate!



We put up our tree and got the garland on it. Travis said he wanted to help us decorate it, so we're going to wait to put ornaments on until he gets home. Mom also hung two stockings - Daddy's and Nonnie's. There was a sense of sadness, knowing there would be half as many gifts under the tree this year (you know, since Nonnie and Daddy won't be here), but last year we didn't have too many, either (too busy with Dad's illnesses), so it won't be a total shock... Christmas morning will be difficult. I think I almost have Mom talked into spending it with Trav's family. He and I will probably be going to either his mom's or his aunt's, and if my uncle comes to town, he and mom will hit up our beach house, but if Chuck doesn't come, mom will be going to Trav's family's house... NO ARGUMENTS!



I'm going to see if I can get some more pics up now... here we go!



Here are three of my cousins (L to R) - Courtnie, Sheree (Court's mom), and Vin... yes, I have a cousin Vinny haha:

Photobucket

My Uncle Chuck and our friend, Frank:
Photobucket


All of my cousins!

Photobucket

Mama and our cousin, Lowry (sp?):
Photobucket

Travis doing, I dunno what!
Photobucket

Chuck, Sheree, and my cousin Whitnie:
Photobucket

Me and my hunky honey!
Photobucket

My little cousins, Lindsay and Cole:
Photobucket



That's it for now... I have 122 pics uploaded already, and that's hardly half of them! More will come when I'm not busy fighting sleep...

No comments: