Willie seems to be feeling better today. I know it will take a while for his gums to heal from the tooth extraction, but he's not moping around, so that's a plus!
He ended up staying in the den last night. I went to sleep and tried to get Willie in bed with me, but he wanted off and then proceeded to go upstairs to the den. I still feel bad for him, but at least Travis has helped me figure out a sure-fire way to get him his pain pill.
I went shopping a little bit today about got Travis one of his gifts. I still need to find him a birthday gift (since he was born on Christmas), and then I'll be golden! I'm going shopping with him on Friday MORNING to get stuff for my mom and to help him find stuff for his mom. I already got her a gift, so I can probably help him find something decent.
We've been invited to Christmas breakfast with Trav's older brother and his family. I would like to go, but it's at 8am, and he lives about 30 mins from us! Sure, his kids will be up at the butt-crack of dawn, but there are no children in my house, and we wanna sleep in! haha... we are also going to go to Trav's aunt's house for dinner, as well. Then next year, Trav and I will try to get out to my family for Christmas.
If mom decides not to go to Arkansas for the holidays, I'm dragging her butt to Trav's family's homes Christmas... there's no way she's spending it alone in our house!
My aunt Gene called today to tell mom that our whole family just LOVES Travis. (Gene is my grandmother's younger sister, and the last remaining of four). I thought it was really nice of her to tell us that. I hadn't been worried, bc I knew that if he acted the same way he acts around me, they would all love him :) It looks like our families approve of each of us, so that's good!
I got a bit more decorating done today. Travis was complaining that we have way too much, in the way of decor... I told him that since we don't have Dad or Nonnie this year, mom and I need something to occupy our time, and decorating is a good thing to do that! Then I informed him that we still have about 20 boxes to get down from the attic... WE CAN BARELY WALK THROUGH THE ENTRYWAY BC OF ALL THE CRAP WE HAVE OUT NOW! But I still need to put up my little tree and my Christmas village, so that will be a project over the next few days.
I didn't mean to write a lot, just now, but oh well, there's my update for today!
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment