Photobucket

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Prayers Please!

A dear friend of my mom's had to have a hysterectomy (sp?) last Tuesday after Doctors found she had Stage One Endometrial Cancer, which is cancer in the lining of the uterus (since it was caught so early, we are hoping the hysterectomy will be successful at getting rid of the cancerous cells). She was able to go home on, I think, Saturday, but has had to return to the hospital bc her bodily functions haven't quite returned to normal and Docs are concerned she may have a blockage somewhere. I'm asking for prayers for my mom's friend. She's a wonderful woman who has had a difficult few months. She recently lost her mother, and not even a month later she found out about the cancer.


My Willie boy is doing better, but he isn't taking any of his pills! He won't take the pain pill, even if we crush it up and put it in his food! He certainly won't take the antibiotic, which is very much needed! I'm at a loss here! I'm going to call up the vet tomorrow morning and ask if he has any ideas as to how I can get Willie to take his meds... they are very important!

Travis isn't feeling well now, either. Poor thing has been asleep all day and I plan on giving him chicken noodle soup, as well as some vitamin C and some TheraFlu. I hate it when he gets sick, he's so pitiful! Have any of you noticed that about guys??? When they get sick, they become the biggest babies! It can be cute and sad at the same time... though I mostly laugh at Travis (he laughs at me too, so it's not one sided, in case you're wondering!)

I really really hope I don't get sick... I may get myself going on some Vitamin C to help, I just HATE getting sick!!!

No comments: