Photobucket

Saturday, May 23, 2009

blah

I'm struggling. I mean, I'm trying to get through each day, but it seems like the tears are beginning to come more often.

Travis is still staying here most days, and yeah, he's amazing. He just wants to see me smile, and will do almost anything to achieve that.

We saw Glenda yesterday (Daddy's sister). She's doing really well. I was surprised. Just like mom and I, she still can't believe he's gone, but said it will take time... which was a wonderful thing to hear her say.

We've been cleaning out the garage and took some stuff to the dump today. We plan on donating some of Dad's clothes to a crisis center for those who need them, but can't afford them.


I don't really have much else to say. I'm still going through the motions, though I'd rather be curled up in bed... *sigh* Sleep isn't coming easy either... It'll take some time, I know.

No comments: