Here are just a few things I love:
1. Travis
2. My mom
3. My best girls (Courtney, Emmers, and Kendal)
4. Needlepointing
5. My other girls (you know who you ALL are!)
6. Severe Weather
7. Children (especially babies!)
8. HSM (shut up!)
9. Singing
10. Rascal Flatts
11. Firefly/Serenity
12. Shows about natural disasters
13. CSI: NY
14. Grey's Anatomy (BUT CLIFF HANGERS SUCK!)
15. The Twilight saga
16. My cat, Scamper
And here is what I hate:
1. Not having my Daddy here
2. My stomach (not just the size, but it's (lack of) function)
3. My body
4. My skin
5. Not knowing what my future will be like
It's been a rough day. Ups and downs like crazy. My best girls took me out to dinner and then bowling, though the bowling didn't last long (don't ask).
I did get to spend the afternoon with my sweetie, and that was nice :) Plus, dinner was fun... I love my best girls!
Tomorrow, mom, Travis, and I have to look for dad's original Will. We have copies, but we NEED the original... ugh... it's gonna be a long day...
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment