Photobucket

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

saw Daddy

I went to the church, this afternoon, to preview Dad's plaque. While I was there, I deccided to walk down to the columnbarium (sp?) to see dad. It was weird... I've never talked to a wall before, but it did feel good to talk to him.

I know, I know, that isn't Dad, it's just his cremated body, but I take comfort in having something to talk to... it made me sad, but I have decided to make it a weekly occurance. I just talked to the wall, telling him about what's been going on, and how we still can't find his will or obituary or funeral arangements. I kissed my hand and placed it on his niche, so I gave him a kiss.

In other news: I need prayers for Trav's grandmother. She is 94 and in extremely poor health. Trav and I are gonna go down to visit sometime this week, bc we don't think she has too much longer :(

Well, that's all for now

No comments: