I can't even fathom the range of emotions you must be feeling. I'm truly sorry that your time with him in your life has been cut short. I believe that now he rests peacefully, with good health and a clear mind, and looks down on you with pride and joy that he got to spend so many years with such a wonderful daughter.
I think that you already known this, but if you ever need someone to talk to about anything in the world (or for no reason at all) don't hesitate to reach me on my cell at any time or day.
I'm so sorry Jessica. I admire you for finding comfort in your father's peace. It's hard for those of us left behind to that but it's the right thing. ((HUGS))
My name is Jessica. I am 27 years old and have recently married the love of my life, Travis, who is 28.
My passion lies in childcare. I love working with children, and I hope to have a nice little brood of my own someday, but for now, I'm happy to be a nanny to two amazing kids (a one-yr-old boy and 3-yr-old girl)! They make my life a bit more interesting and a lot more fun!!!
I love weather - especially severe weather. Nothing makes me happier than a nice LOUD thunderstorm!
My favorite TV show is "Firefly". It ran when I was a Senior in high school (2002), and I never saw it at that point, but I was introduced to it a few years ago, and fell in love! I'm borderline obsessed with it... ok very obsessed... The movie based on the show, "Serenity" came out in 2005 and is my FAVORITE movie!!!
2 comments:
I can't even fathom the range of emotions you must be feeling. I'm truly sorry that your time with him in your life has been cut short. I believe that now he rests peacefully, with good health and a clear mind, and looks down on you with pride and joy that he got to spend so many years with such a wonderful daughter.
I think that you already known this, but if you ever need someone to talk to about anything in the world (or for no reason at all) don't hesitate to reach me on my cell at any time or day.
I'm so sorry Jessica. I admire you for finding comfort in your father's peace. It's hard for those of us left behind to that but it's the right thing. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment