Photobucket

Sunday, April 5, 2009

2 years together!

Two years ago, on April 5th, Travis and I became a couple I know I know, it's silly to mark this when we aren't married, but darn it, I'm just so happy to have him in my life!!!

It certainly hasn't been easy... we had a huge HUGE obsticle (sp?) two months into our relationship, but we turned that into an opportunity and grew to be the strongest couple we have ever known. The love we have for one another is infinate... which is why we say, "I love you to the edge of the 'verse and back" bc 'to the moon and back' just wasn't far enough.

I'm so so so happy to have him. Travis is my rock and has been my support during my dad's illness... and he knows what I'm going through bc he lost his father about four years ago to, I think, Chrone's disease. His dad was in and out of the hospital, and left Trav with many regrets, so my sweetie is helping me to cherish every moment I have with my dad, and even when I have my breakdowns, he's there with a tissue and a hug.

It's so funny to think that we met at hotornot.com... I still laugh whenever we talk about that!!! It all began with him sending me a message saying he liked my smile, and it all went from there!

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY TO ME AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!


Photobucket

No comments: