I LOVE Travis!!! I can't get enough of him... whether it be painting his house, watching TV, running around with his niece and nephew, or simply being in each others' presence, I just adore who he is! I've seen other blogs with lists of the 10 things I love about my significant other, so I'm gonna bust one out... though it will probably be more than 10 :)
Things I love about Travis:
- his smile
- his eyes
- his arms
- his heart
- his mind
- the way he messes with me - usually involves tickle fights
- the way he kisses me
- the way he holds me... I feel so safe when I'm laying in his arms
- his compassion... he may not think he is, nor will he admit it, but he shows me he loves me by taking care of me and my family
- his laugh
- his jokes
- the way he is always there for me
- the way he loves me... after our terrible experience at the very start of our relationship, he was there for me. He was there when I broke down, crying. He was always making sure I was ok. He told me, "you and I are going to get through this TOGETHER", and it was in that moment that I knew he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
- he quit drinking... HE QUIT DRINKING! I had a talk with him almost a year ago about how I wanted him to slow down his drinking, but he stopped altogether. I asked him why he gave it up, that I didn't mind him drinking, just in moderation... his response, "it's either all, or nothing, and I choose nothing." The simple fact that he stopped made me feel so good (and bad) at the same time... to know he was willing to change for me made my heart burst.
- HE GETS ALONG WITH MY GRANDMOTHER! Yep, he gets along with Nonnie! That is a miracle in itself haha Nonnie doesn't like anybody, but she ADORES Travis!
- He has helped my family in more ways than we deserved... Dad is unable to do anything, mom can't lift much, and I'm a weakling... so Travis will come and help us get things done... even when we don't ask him to! EXAMPLE: Twice, now, Travis has taken off a day of work to drive my grandmother to her Doctor's appts... WHO WOULD DO THAT? My sexy, sweet, handsome man, that's who!
He is my life. He is my heart and soul, and I'm so very lucky to have him. Sometimes he does little things for me that make me happy... He has my heart...
I have way more that I love about my man, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment :) So the list is to be continued!
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


1 comment:
Nice.
Post a Comment