The wildfire in N. Myrtle is a lovely 12 miles south of our house at Ocean Isle Beach... here's hoping it doesn't spread that far, and here's hoping fire fighters can get it contained... my thoughts and prayers are with the victims of these fires so far, as well as the ones that are sure to come...
News articles related:
One from a station based in Wilmington: http://www.wwaytv3.com/node/15258
And one from here in Charlotte: http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/...101c8c4f6.html
I'll post more as I find out.
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


2 comments:
I'm praying that it comes nowhere near you! I'm also extremely grateful that we don't get wildfires up here...I can only imagine how scary it is to send your loved one to go fight fires for days at a time.
The weird thing about this fire is this:
My best friend who is in a crappy relationship is only staying with her boyfriend for another month so she can go on their vacation to Myrtle Beach. I tell her all the time that it's a bad idea and something is going to go wrong on their vaca. Well, their hotel burned down yesterday. A sign, or what?
wow... I'll say that's one helluva sign!
Post a Comment