We had a very rough afternoon. I'm not going into details, but I will say that dad is extremely constipated, and we tried to help him for over three hours. I had to physically lift him from point a to point b more than a few times... He was so pitiful :( He gets this look in his eyes when I'm trying to lift him up... it's a look of helplessness. His mind wants him to be able to do it himself, but his body won't let him. Yeah, mom and I had a few cheap laughs, and dad cracked jokes every now and then, but it was still a very rough afternoon :(
Mom is struggling. I'm becoming worried about her... more so than before. I said this yesterday, at the end of my very long post, so I'll say it now at the end of a short post, for those who didn't get through yesterday's entry - While you are praying for my dad... throw in a prayer for my mom. She's wearing down. She's scared, and sad, and right now she feels very alone. Pray for God to carry her through this.
Those who know me know I'm not exactly the most religious person... I believe in God, but I don't pray like I should..... well, I've been praying almost every single day, and I'm putting my whole self in His hands. I just want my dad to be better, and I want my mom to be strong... I want my mom to be ok...
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment