Photobucket

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here's what I know

I know that dad isn't going to be admitted to the hospital. I know he's exhausted after his busy morning. That's all I know. Mom and Nonnie are at their eye doctor appt, so I'll find out more when they are home.

We did woodworking in my Creative Activities class today... I GOT TO HAMMER NAILS! (wow I'm so easily amused)... but it was really nice to be able to get some of my frustration out. Oh, and to those of you who make fun of my blondness, I did NOT hammer my fingers AT ALL! SO THERE! :-P

My Wednesdays and Thursdays are so friggin busy... I'll be glad when school is over and I FINALLY get out! Only a couple more weeks.............

I went to the Preschool Arts Lab at the Community School of the Arts yesterday to volunteer. It was so much fun! I hadn't worked in a preschool class setting since I was in early high school, so it was a blast to watch the three year olds manipulate items and create interesting works of art! I took a bunch of pictures, and will post those up when I get a chance :)

I plan on visiting again soon... It was just too fun! :)

Ok, I need to get some work done. I'll post more about dad when I talk to mom!

No comments: