He is so weak. He can't even walk without support. He has a CT scan tomorrow morning, then an appt with his Surgeon after that. The doctor thinks he may be hospitalized. I'm just so worried... and you would know that the busy day of Dr appointments would happen on one of my busiest days of the week... mom and nonnie have eye doc appts at Lake Wylie (sp)... so one of Dad's good friends is going to sit with him after his appt with the surgeon while mom goes to get nonnie and head down to their appt. And all the while, I'm gonna be in class... ARGH!
Why the hell is this happening??? Though, someone told me, today, that we need to not be so sad... had daddy not gotten the Radiation treatment 30+ years ago, he wouldn't be around today... and I wouldn't have them as parents! I would still be in existance, I would just be with a different family...
I am right back to needing Travis, but he's working and I'm busy with school and... ARGH! I NEED MY BOYFRIEND... I may just have to go by his house tomorrow or Thursday night and get a hug from him... I need one of his hugs more than anything else...
Ok, I'm rambling now... I'll update again when I know something...
Farewell Charles Wesley Sanders Jr.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment